Today marks my second year anniversary with WordPress. Let me give you a brief timeline of my blogging story.
- I was in second year college when I decided to start blogging.
- I am a part of the student publication that time and I wanted to share online the published and unpublished articles and stories I wrote for our newsletter.
- In 2009, I created raineshindig.blog.com followed by aikaraineshindig.blogspot.com (all are still published blogs but are not updated)
- I became too busy at school so I (temporarily) stopped blogging.
- But I am still fulfilling my passion on writing as I am still part of the student publication. I became the pub’s managing editor and literary editor.
- Fast forward, I graduated and got busy again.
- Then… I realized I still want to write. This time, I wanted to share my life experiences, new beach and restos I visited, food reviews and others. So, I created my WordPress blog (this one) year 2013. But! That’s not the end of it…
- Year 2014, I created my Weebly (aikaloraine.weebly.com) blog. You may say why am I not contented? Hmmm. There is actually a reason behind it. I am working that time as an Information Systems Specialist at a retail company and there are times that I wanted to write or blog but I can’t because WordPress is a blocked site on our workstations, and Weebly is not. Hehehehe. I have this thing that I want to immediately write something whatever comes in my mind because I tend to forget when I don’t. 😂 So, Weebly is the savior. (P.S. Ideas come whenever I don’t have tasks to do. It’s like I am daydreaming. Hehehe)
- But WordPress is WordPress so it’s what I am using again, now. 😘
- June 26 this year, I created a Facebook Blog page. 😃
There you have it. My reason for blogging is just simple. Writing has been and will always be my forever love. WordPress has been my outlet for the past years. I am just thankful that there are sites like this that helps bloggers on hosting their websites for free.
Blogging gives me happiness when I know people read my blog and appreciates everything written in it.
Let me leave you with this awesome quote by @su_layug! 💁🏻
- Follow me on Instagram: @engr.aikaloraine
- Follow me on Twitter: @aikalopez90
- Like my Facebook Blog Page: Aika Loraine
- Find my selected articles at ilovebdj.com
This blog accepts sponsorship for product, resort and food reviews. Happy also to receive event invitations. Email me at email@example.com