Today is BDJ Box’s Beauty Social 2015: Global Glam. I am lucky to get an invite for the event and have to attend two classes. The classes/talks I’ll be joining are:
- Be in the know with the BDJ Box Beauty Ministry
- Be Like Candice with Max Factor
What am I doing currently?
reading – BDJ’s message to me at my e-mail about the schedule of my classes at the BDJ Box Beauty Social.
writing – this The Sunday Currently (using my WordPress iOS application) entry while waiting for the train here at MRT North Avenue station.
listening – to nothing and just hearing the sound of the busy street and horns coming from the rushing buses.
thinking – where exactly is the Activity Center at Glorietta 2. [Hindi ako madalas sa Glorietta, eh]
smelling – uhmmmm… nothing that is great to share. :-p
wishing – I’ll win at the raffle. Hahahaha.
hoping – I won’t be late on my first class. But I think not, my first class is by 12:30 and it’s 11:30 now and I am already here at North Avenue station.
wearing – a dress now. I want to look girly at the event. 🙂
loving – that I’ll be seeing again my new found BDJ Bella friends!
wanting – some good book to read again. It’s been a month since I have read a good book.
needing – a power bank for my phone. My battery drains easily because of my constant use of my data connection.
feeling – excited and eager to learn a lot at the Beauty Social 2015!
- Follow me on Instagram: @engr.aikaloraine
- Follow me on Twitter: @aikalopez90
- Like my Facebook Blog Page: Aika Loraine
- Find my selected articles at ilovebdj.com
This blog accepts sponsorship for product, resort and food reviews. Happy also to receive event invitations. Email me at email@example.com
Last week’s blog posts
(all are hyperlinks to original posts)
- Olay’s Best Beautiful You: Deep Moisture with Honey x Total Effects 7in1 Day Cream
- Review: Pond’s Gold Radiance Revealed Facial Foam
- The Sunday Currently | Vol. 5